1. Flower baskets, urns and other decorations may be mounted on or attached to monuments. Attachments must be secured to the monument and provide a minimum clearance of 12 inches between the ground and the decoration. Artificial flowers must be secure in their container.
2. Flags, flower baskets, wreaths and other decorations may be placed on graves five (5) days before Memorial Day, and MUST be removed within fifteen (15) days thereafter. Flowers and other decorations placed in urns or containers built flush into monuments, foot markers or other ground level markers shall be placed and removed in accordance with this same schedule.
3. Flowers and decorations placed on graves for funeral services will be removed by the cemetery when the flowers fade.
4. Fences, rocks, bricks, and planting of flowers, trees or vegetation around monuments or on graves is not allowed. Memorial trees may be planted with the approval of the Sexton.
5. Non-Conformance to the foregoing will be cause for removal. Management and employees of the Cemetery will not be liable for said removal.
6. The Association shall not be responsible for theft, vandalism, or accidents including damage caused by wind, flooding or other natural occurrences, within the cemetery.
from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
and 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Our office is currently closed.
We are open Monday at 9AM
(About 62 hours from now)
(715) 392 - 2837
8402 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880-6132
Check out our new burial search page, where you can easily search for and print our online burial information.